Permits & Forms
An entry permit is not required to visit Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve. The following permits are required, however:
- Commercial Operator Permit (145 KB)
- All commercial operators, require a commercial operator permit to conduct
activities in a reserve.
- Educational Tour Permit (145 KB)
- Any group, including school, university, or conference group, conducting
a tour within an ecological reserve requires an educational tour permit.
- Scientific Research Permit (145 KB)
- Anyone who wants to conduct scientific research in an ecological reserve requires a scientific research permit. For more information and research guidelines, see Science & Research.
For scientific research, commercial operator, or educational tour permits, please allow a minimum of three weeks for processing.