Fisheries and Land Resources

Personal Use

  • Remote Recreational Cottage
    Recreational Cottage Licences to Occupy are available where no land use conflicts exist in remote areas or in areas that are subject to a Crown Timber License held by Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Co. Limited opens new window . Licences are issued for a five (5) year term renewable upon expiry of each five (5) year period.
  • Recreational Cottage
    Recreational cottage grants are available in rural areas that are easily accessible where no land use conflicts exist, or in areas that have been designated by the Lands Branch for recreational cottage development.
  • Residential
    Residential grants are available in communities where the land is zoned for residential use under an approved municipal plan or, if no municipal plan exists, where the land is located within Community Infilling Limits, and no land use conflicts exist.
Last Updated:
This page and all contents are copyright, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, all rights reserved.