Fisheries and Land Resources

Permits & Forms

An entry permit is not required to visit Watts Point Ecological Reserve. The following permits are required, however:

  • Commercial Operator Permit PDF (145 KB)
    • All commercial operators require a commercial operator permit to conduct activities in a reserve.
  • Educational Tour Permit PDF (145 KB)
    • Any group, including school, university, or conference group, conducting a tour within an ecological reserve requires an educational tour permit.
  • Scientific Research Permit PDF (145 KB)
    • Anyone who wants to conduct scientific research in an ecological reserve requires a scientific research permit. For more information and research guidelines, see Science & Research.

For scientific research, commercial operator, or educational tour permits, please allow a minimum of three weeks for processing.

Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free opens new window

Last Updated:
This page and all contents are copyright, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, all rights reserved.